The Association of Residential Communities (ARC) was established in 2008 to proactively support the volunteers and members of
Homeowners Associations (HOAs) and Bodies Corporate, and their management teams in the achievement of their vision which is to
establish, maintain and enhance the value of the properties as well as the lifestyles of their residents.
ARC offers best of breed companies the opportunity to partner with us by providing ARC and the industry with education, best practice
documents, publications and ongoing consultation to ARC and its members.
In exchange for the above, we commit to providing the following benefits and opportunities to access our Members and the Industry at
- Listing your company on our Member Directory, publicly visible on our Community Engagement Solution, Public Website and Quarterly Newsletter
- Providing selected representatives of your company the opportunity to digitally engage, directly with Estate Members through discussion threads, one-on-one chats etc.
- Providing your company the opportunity to publish articles, best-practice documents, marketing campaigns etc. either in our Quarterly Newsletter, via Campaigns distributed by ARC or directly to Estate Members via our Community Engagement Solution
- Providing your company the opportunity to attend and/or present at our quarterly, regional Chapter Meetings
- Facilitating introductions with Estate Members – ensuring that we understand your business and your strategy
- Providing your company the opportunity to be positioned as experts in the field, by directing relevant Estate Member queries your way
Partnership: KZN & Free
Partnership: Gauteng &
Find out more – download our Partner Prospectus
Partner Application Form