We guarantee that if you use the resources and actively participate in the structures of ARC your benefits will far exceed your membership fees.
If you do this and are still not happy then you may cancel your membership. This information is strictly confidential and will not be passed onto other parties without your consent.
The benefits of becoming an ARC business partner:
The following industry trends outline the vast opportunities that exist for service providers to have direct access to residential communities, their management teams as well as their members:
- Community living continues to be a sought-after lifestyle which is driven by a number of factors of which security is normally the primary motivator. In addition, benefits such as investment returns and quality of life ensure the continuance of existing estates and the entry of new estates which will ensure the potential for new members of ARC is secured.
- Technology will continue to play a part in improving communication between home owners, HOAs, and providers. Services to residential communities will be more automated and provide personalised information to each owner. ARC is technologically enabled to provide services and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Energy management and associated issues will be more prevalent and ARC will meet this by providing best practice guidelines as well as continuing education to members.
- Communities are becoming more eco-friendly and we see legislation being introduced to apply this requirement more directly, as with any of these trends, we provide our members and influence legislation on behalf of the industry as well as members.
ARC provides the following benefits for service providers in the property law, security, landscaping, waste management, real estate, construction, finance, estate management, energy, estate infrastructure, architecture and many more industries:
- Branding on our website (www.hoasupport.co.za) and member portal, including banners on all e-mail correspondence to our members
- Access to the member portal for representatives of your company
- Publishing of articles in our newsletter with a distribution to over 500 residential communities around the country
- Presentations and/or attendance at our Chapter Meetings around the country
- Sponsorship opportunities at our workshops throughout the year, annual national conference and annual golf day
- Personal introductions to our members where you wish to offer your products and services
- Publication of your company’s events on our events calendar available to our members
- Become a part of our “panel of experts” in your area of expertise when it comes to answering queries from our members
Find out more – download the: