ARC support services are aimed at all organised residential communities such as:
- Golf, lifestyle and leisure estates
- Cluster developments and townhouse complexes
So whether you manage the association yourself or have the assistance of professional management; whether you’re on the board of a body corporate or homeowner association; and whether your association comprises just a handful of homes or thousands of homes in a large-scale community—joining ARC can do more to ensure your success than just about anything else you can do.
The membership includes member access for all the volunteer leaders, board members, trustees, committee members and management of your estate. Membership fees are categorised according to size of estate and value package selection.
By joining now you will immediately receive the following:
- Your estate leadership starter pack
- An annual events calendar with dates of scheduled training programmes and events
- Full access to the exclusive members section of the website
- The ARC members icon for inclusion into your letterhead and stationary
- Your certificate of membership
We will then contact you to induct you into the full range of services that you will be benefitting from as a member of ARC.
|Residential Community Type||Annual Fee (excl VAT)|
|0 – 50 stands||R 2 800|
|51 – 200 stands||R 4 900|
|201 – 400 stands||R 6 900|
|401 – 800 stands||R 9 900|
|801 + stands||R 11 500|
Managing Agents and their Estates under management – fees on application.
Find out more – download the: