Estate Living – September 2018
Cities and the residential communities within them are changing… Welcome to PRECINCT LIVING, the age-old concept of communities coming together for common interests, safety and investment.
In September we explore The uMhlanga region on KwaZulu-Natal’s North Coast which is rapidly developing into an integrated, well-planned greenfield precinct and in Gauteng, Midrand which is becoming more and more urbanised, as the gap between Joburg and Pretoria closes up, and there is so much more.
In this Edition –
- The Marina Residential Estate – location, location… and then some
- Join the Association of Residential Communities and Estate Living partnership
- Shoreline Sibaya – SA’s most successful new retirement development
- Urban regeneration vs gentrification
- Golden oldie precincts around the world
The Estate Living Magazine is currently being distributed to estates nationally. Below please see the link to the online version to share with your residents.
It can easily be embedded in the Cover image. (right click on image, click Link, and copy paste the link into the space, Save)